Department of Petroleum Engineering offers a taught course programme leading to Master of Petroleum Engineering. This programme is suitable for any graduate from science, technology and engineering backgrounds.
The Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- Graduates incorporate in-depth petroleum engineering knowledge and principles in their professional works.
- Graduates manage conducive working environment and readily pursue different challenging roles in global petroleum engineering positions through effective team work, leadership and communication.
- Graduates demonstrate ethical responsibilities including social issues, safety and environmental awareness and continuously engage in personal and professional growth.
The Programme Learning Outcomes (POs):
- Integrate all knowledge about petroleum engineering and evaluate oil/gas field development project in professional practice.
- Formulate hypothesis, design, organize and perform research scientifically and analyse observed phenomena.
- Analyse situation and adjust oneself to practice communication in verbal and written mode to people from the same or different background.
- Demonstrate professional ethics and adapt ethics in research and oilfield development.
- Organize, adapt and apply contemporary knowledge independently and manage information effectively.
- Demonstrate and manage effectively, identify business opportunity and plan business.
For further enquiries please contact:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad A.Manan