- Network Engineer
- Network Programmer
- Network Administrator
- Network and Security Research Scientist
- Computer Security Engineer
- Network and Security Policy Manager
- Computer Auditor
- Security Analyst
Our graduates will have:
- The knowledge and understanding of theories and principles of Computer Science.
- The ability to design, implement, and test a network system using the latest standards and technology.
- The skills to manage and monitor network performance, while able to predict and plan the future growth of computer networks.
- The skills to design and implement a highly trusted security policy.
- The capability to apply logical and analytical thinking and scientific approach to problem solving.
- The readiness to adapt and respond to changing situations.
- The effective communication skills across a wide range of contexts and audiences.
- The motivation to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Professional behaviour in accordance to the professional, ethical and moral conduct.