- System Analyst
- Information System Developer
- Database Administrator
- Project Manager
- Information System Engineer
- Computer Auditor
- Assistant Project Manager
- Software Engineer
Our graduates will have:
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the theory and principles of Computer Science.
- Ability to design and construct computer programs using both structured and object oriented approaches, tools and techniques.
- Ability to propose IT related solutions innovatively using appropriate state-of-the-art technology to increase organizations’ competitive advantage.
- Ability to design and model the diversity of data type based on the application requirements.
- Ability to analyze, design and develop various database systems.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to undertake lifelong learning and actively participate in change (Adaptability).
- Ability to present technical solutions to a range of audience (Communication Skills).
- Ability to demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with the Code of Professional Ethics and Responsibilities.
- Ability to think positively and posses self-esteem.