Graduates from this area of study, can choose between positions in Modeling & Computational Industry and the “standard” computer science fields, among these are:
- Computer Graphics Engineer
- Multimedia Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Software Project Manager
- System Analyst
- Network Engineer (Graphics)
- System Integrator
- Application Programmer
- Computer Manager
- Web Development Engineer
- Animation Development Engineer
Our graduates will have:
- A strong foundation in computational theory and backend engine.
- The fundamental strength in programming and technology development.
- The capability to apply logical and analytical thinking and scientific approach to problem solving.
- The ability and experience in analysis, design, implementation and evaluation of graphics and multimedia projects.
- The effective communication skills across a wide range of context and audiences.
- The readiness to adapt and respond to changing situations.
- The motivation to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Professional behaviour in accordance to the professional, ethical and moral conduct.