Graduates from this area of study, can choose between positions in Computer Networks and Security and the “standard” computer science fields, among these are:
- Software Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Architect
- Computer Programmer
- Web Development Engineer
- System Engineer
- Software Project Manager
- System Integrator
- Software Entrepreneur
Our graduates will have:
- The fundamental knowledge and principles in Software Engineering, both in theory and practice.
- The capability to apply various software engineering standard and best practices to solve the given problems in any application area.
- The ability to analyze, design, implement, and maintain software projects of any scale.
- The capability to apply logical and analytical thinking and scientific approach to problem solving.
- The readiness to adapt and respond to changing environments and technologies.
- The effective communication skills across a wide range of contexts and audiences.
- The motivation to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Professional behaviour in accordance to the professional, ethical and moral conduct.