- Design, configure, test and maintain network firewalls, LAN-to-LAN VPN gateways, and network authentication servers in a highly distributed global networks
- Configure, support, and troubleshoot advanced email features, including high availability, OSPF routing, policy-based and route-based VPN, transparent firewalls, RADIUS and LDAP authentication, and IDS.
- Evaluate and pilot deployment of new security infrastructures products and features.
- Contribute as a network security SME to projects involving cross-functional technical teams, internal business and engineering customers, and external partners.
- Work closely with security operations, network, and GRC teams to assure scamless and reliable delivery of IT secutiry.
- Participate in 24×7 ob-call rotation to resolve availability technical, and security issues.
- Support security services under an ITIL service delivery model, developing and improving processes as needed.
- Create and maintain network and security documentation.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply or
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on-network and firewall experience in an enterprise environment
- Excellent understanding of common network and application protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, Windows networking, IPSec, and TLS/SSL
- Experience troubleshooting and reverse engineering complex heterogeneous network environments
- Demonstrated ability to implement large scale projects
- Working with Linux or FreeBSD
- CEH / LPIC desirable
Interested candidates are invited to send application together with your comprehensive resume with photo, contact numbers, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org