Procedure using a computer
1. Press the ‘ON’ the inner front of the computer
2. Wait until the display produced on the screen. Input user name and password (if necessary)
3. Click on ‘START’ and select ‘PROGRAM X2 CNC mill JR
4. Select the program you want to use and start using the computer
5. Click on ‘START’ and select ‘Turn off COMPUTER’ to end the use of computers
6. Select “LOG OFF” or “turn off” or “RESTART” computer
Procedures use CNC machines Jr. Mill
1. Connect the 13amp plug into the mains socket
2. Turn on the computer machine and select Mastercam X2 program
3. Turn CNC machine tool control by pressing the red button on the front panel of the machine.
4. Location of the workpiece on the table and make sure work neatly workpiece
5. Close the door and turn the switch of machine start / stop to start the operation of the machine.
6. Close switch start / stop when finished machining operations
7. remove the workpiece from the work table and clean the surrounding area.
8. Switch off the machine controller and disconnect the power supply and 13amp plug
9. Close the computer machine