FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and make suggestions related to the method of electrical energy conservation laboratory.
- Make a report on the use of electrical energy laboratory.
- Negotiate and seek advice FC’s Manager Energy conservation planning laboratory energy use.
- Close the switch and unplug appliances not in use to avoid “” phantom electricity loads “
- Set the monitor “sleep mode” after 20 minutes not used
- Close the computer when not in use
- Do not use the “Screen saver on the computer”
- By using “power safe mode” for electrical equipment
- Turn off lights when not in use laboratory
- Use the light only if the use of certain space in the laboratory
- Maximize the use of sunlight for lighting depending on the laboratory building design
- Air temperature set to not less than 24 degrees (24-26 degrees for comfort)
- Avoid the use of air conditioners that start at the “peak hours”
- Make sure the ventilation airways are not blocked
- Doors must be closed if the laboratory air is used
- Buy equipment that are labeled “ENERGY STAR”