Faculty of Computing offered at least 7 programs for postgraduate students which include 2 Doctor of Philosophy & 5 Master programs.
In UTM, all academic matters including those of postgraduate education are under the responsibility of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic & International) (TNC(A&I)). The university senate has set up the Senate Standing Committee for Graduate Studies (JKTSPS) to discuss and recommend to senate matters related to rules and regulations, new program proposal, improvement of curriculum, examination results and student’s appeal.
Chaired by TNC(A&I), members of the committee that include senate representatives, dean of SPS and all faculty deputy deans (TD (A)) in charge of postgraduate studies. The university has set up the School of Graduate Studies (SPS) to coordinate postgraduate activities across the university and maintain the quality of education at postgraduate level. SPS also administers academic records and examinations of postgraduate students in UTM with the coordination from all faculties.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Computer Science), by Research
- Master of Science (Computer Science), by Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (Information Systems)
- Master of Computer Science (Information Security)
- Master of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Science (IT Management)
- Master of Science (Software Engineering)
- Master of Science (IT Entrepreneurship)