BioMedical Instrumentation and Electronics (BMIE) is a research group under the Faculty of Electrical Engineering. Our research is focused on four main areas aimed at transforming healthcare through technology and innovation:
- ELECTRONICS AND BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION including ultrasound amplifier, electrophysiological instrument, tracking device, cell sorting device, medical equipment, and analog instrumentation.
- BIO-SENSORS including electronic nose, bionic eye, and biometrics.
- BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL AND IMAGE PROCESSING including speech processing, ultrasound imaging, medical image processing, x-ray imaging, electroencephalogram (EEG), electromyogram (EMG), electroocculogram (EOG), electrocardiogram (ECG), brain computer interface, human computer interface, and brain-muscle control.
- REHABILITATION including speech rehabilitation, diagnostic and prosthetic design.
More information about BMIE can be accessed here: http://bmie.fke.utm.my/
- ELECTRONICS AND BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
- BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL AND IMAGE PROCESSING