Sustainable & Integrated Engineering International Conference 2019
The Everly Hotel, Putrajaya
8 – 9 December 2019
2019 Sustainable and Integrated Engineering International Conference (SIE 2019) is aimed at providing a platform for scientists, academicians, policy makers and industry players among others to discuss and disseminate issues and progress in the interconnected and multidisciplinary fields of sustainable development and engineering.
Updates on 13 Oct 2019
Added camera ready paper templates for CFD Letters and Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics & Thermal Sciences under Paper Submission menu.
Updates on 3 Oct 2019
Camera ready paper templates now available under Paper Submission menu.
Updates on 7 Sept 2019
Information for conference payment and registration have now been updated.
Updates on 30 Aug 2019
Early-bird registration, camera-ready submission and registration deadlines have been extended.
Days to registration and payment deadline
Paper Submission Opens
Notification for Acceptance
From : 15 August 2019
Early Bird Registration and Payment Deadline
15 October 2019
Paper Submission Deadline
Final call for submission
15 August 2019
31 October 2019
Registration and Payment Deadline
31 October 2019
Process Integration for Minimising Resource Intake and Environmental Footprints: Conception, Success, Challenges of Circular Economy.
Head of “Sustainable Process Integration Laboratory – SPIL”, NETME Centre, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology – VUT Brno, Czech Republic.
SDG 17: Synergy Partnership in Engineering Education and Research for
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Deputy Vice Chancellor (Vice President) of Academic and International.
SIE 2019 would like to seek high quality and original papers soliciting on, but not limited to the following tracks:
For a complete list of tracks, check the call for papers.
All accepted papers will be published in Scopus indexed proceedings/journals.
Selected accepted papers and presenters will be awarded Best Paper Award and Best Presenter Award.
CPD points will be awarded to all attendees to SIE 2019. To receive CPD points, mark your attendance at the registration counter during the conference.
- Information Assurance and Security
- Pervasive Computing
- Soft Computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Bioinformatics
- Software Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Computer Graphics and Visualization
- Information and Service Systems Innovation
- Information Engineering Behavioral Informatics
- Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Biomedical Electronics & Instrumentation
- Medical & Health Informatics
- Artificial Organ & Tissue Engineering
- Biomaterials, Biopolymers & Bioenergy
- Biomechanics & Biomedical Modeling
- Rehabilitation Technology & Engineering
- Sports Technology & Engineering
- Power Engineering and Sustainable Energy
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Machine Learning for Sustainable Systems
- Communication and Networking Technologies
- Nano Technologies
- Embedded System and Computer Architecture
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Aeronautics, Automotive and Ocean Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Polymer and Biopolymer Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering
- Structures and Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Sustainability & Green Structures
- Student Centred Learning (SCL)
- Active and Cooperative Learning (AL & CL)
- Problem and Project Based Learning (PBL & PoBL)
- Blended Learning
- Online and Scenario Based Learning
- Outcome Based Education
- Case Study Teaching
- CDIO Practices
- Other new academic learning method