GUIDELINE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION
Course Registration is mandatory for all students. The student must register for courses offered in the their respective semester
- Student can only register for the courses that are offered for a particular semester based on the rules and regulations set by the student’s faculty/school.
- Student is not allowed to register for the courses that are not offered in the particular semester by referring to your respective Study Plan.
- Student can perform course withdrawal (TD) for courses that have been registered for the particular semester. Course withdrawal can be done at a specific duration stated in the Work Schedule by using the Course Withdrawal Form (UTM.E/3-2) available on AMD Website. https://amd.utm.my/pg-forms
- If the student fails to do the course registration within the specific duration as stated in Work Schedule, unless valid reasons are given, the student will be terminated from the University.
- Detail of postgraduate academic rules and regulations can be obtained at https://sps.utm.my/policy-guidelines-v2
- Student may get more details regarding Course Registration, Timetable and Academic Calendar below.
MANUAL ONLINE COURSES REGISTRATION
ONLINE COURSES REGISTRATION
ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2020/ 2021