Welcome to SPACE@SBEHS page..
The School of Biomedical Engineering and Health Sciences (SBEHS) has decided to implement the SEBB programme for part-time mode in academic session 2011/2012 to provide working student with opportunity pursuing higher degree. The normal duration for this programme is four (4) years and requires students to complete 132 credit hours. During 2012 curriculum review, the curriculum was updated to 138 credits. For part-time mode students, the study duration is from 6 years to 10 years.
Ts. Dr. Mohd Riduan bin Mohamad
NEW SEMESTER 1, SESSION 2020/21 – REGISTRATION
FINAL YEAR PROJECT II SMBU4824 – Semester 3
– Last date of submission: 27 September 2020 (Sunday)
– Documents for submission: 2 copies (Hardbound), softcopy, 2 CDs
Please refer to the following links:
2. STAM (SIJIL TINGGI AGAMA MALAYSIA)
3. SIJIL TINGGI PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (STPM)/ STAM
4. KPM MATRICULATION/ ASASI UM/ ASASI SAINS UiTM
1. Bachelor of Engineering (Biomedical) with Hons.
Total credit hours = 138
a) West Malaysia:
UTM: RM 31,765
Outside UTM: RM 38,490
b) East Malaysia: RM 42,285
Building V01 – School of Biomedical Engineering and Health Science
Faculty of Engineering – Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Skudai
GPS Coordinate : Latitude 1.544272 Longitude 103.632668