GUIDELINE FOR COURSE REGISTRATION
Updated : 19 February 2021
- Course Registration is a mandatory for all students. Student must register courses that will be taken for the particular semester
- Student can only register the courses that are offered for a particular semester based on the rules and regulations set by the student’s faculty/school. Student is not allowed to register the courses that are not offered in the particular semester..
- Student can do course withdrawal (TD) for courses that have been registered for the particular semester. Course Withdrawal can be done at specific duration stated in Work Schedule by using the Course Withdrawal Form (UTM.E/3-2) available at AMD Website. https://amd.utm.my/pg-forms
- If student fails to do the course registration within the specific duration as state in Work Schedule, unless valid reasons are given, student will be terminated from the University.
- Detail of postgraduate academic regulations can be obtained at : https://sps.utm.my/policy-guidelines-v2
MANUAL ONLINE COURSES REGISTRATION
ONLINE COURSES REGISTRATION