Oral Presentation Guideline
Please find below the guideline for oral presentation in APSEC 2018
- Presentations will be given using the computers provided by the APSEC 2018 Committee. Presenters’ personal computers cannot be used.
- Presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their talk/presentation materials at one day prior to their presentation to the PRESENTATION CORNER or at least 1 (one) hour before the session. Files are reviewed, scanned for viruses and loaded onto the appropriate computers in the session rooms. Changes to submitted files will not be allowed.
- Please rename the presentation file with: PAPER ID_AuthorName
- Files transferred to the session computers will be well archieved by the committee but it cannot be copied by anyone (participants). Anyone wishing to receive a copy of the slides should contact the presenter.
- Presentations must be submitted in Microsoft Power Point or PDF format. Acceptable media is USB flash drive.
- All session rooms are equipped with a LCD projector, computer, microphones, laser pointer, timer and screen. The laptops in the oral session rooms are not equipped to accommodate audio sound.
- Keynote speakers presentation slot is 25 minutes; 15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion.
- Contributed presentations are 12 minutes; the presentation lasts 10 minutes with 2 – 3 minutes available for discussions.
- Arrive a 15 minutes before the session and introduce yourself to the session moderator
- There will be no rearrangement of papers within an oral session to accommodate absences or cancellations. The time assigned to an oral presentation within the oral session is fixed.
- Please kindly notify and confirm the Symposium Chair if the speaker of the oral presentation is different to the one who registered and submitted paper.