InFInID, September 21 – 22, 2021, Convention Hall, Grasia Hotel, Semarang, Indonesia
InFInID is the 1st International Forum on Integrated Infrastructure Development (InFInID 2021) that provides an ideal academic platform for researchers to present the latest research findings. This event hosts a joint conference of GEOTROPIKA–ICHITRA–ICCDA, 2021.
Instruction for Participants
The participant is required to register using the following steps;
(a) Click the “Register” button above,
(b) Login/Register your details in INFINID Confbay as participant (online/f2f),
(c) Submit the proof of payment in INFINID Confbay before the event.
Malaysian participant: CCD/CPD points (5 MBOT points / 2 BEM points/ 5 CIDB points) will be given.
Instruction for Authors/Presenters
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers in English following the guidelines posted on the conference website. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed (check review process in the conference website) and carefully evaluated based on originality and clarity of exposition.
The papers that are accepted and presented at the conference will be published in SCOPUS indexed international academic proceedings*. Publication theme is on Sustainable.
*Subject to the SCOPUS conference proceeding requirements and final decision from editors.
Excellent papers will be considered for SCOPUS indexed journal publication subject to amendment and final decision from editors.
The editor may request further revision or declined your revised version if all of the reviewers comments have not been adequately addressed.
It should also be noted that presenter that choose online presentation is required to prepare a video for the presentation while those who attend as face-to-face presentation does not require prepare the video. This is to ensure the conference to can be conducted smoothly.
Telegram Link for Announcement
Technical Instructions for Online Participant:
1. All online participants are required to submit the pre-recorded presentation video. The video will be used as a backup if the participant cannot do the live presentation due to connection error. All presenters are compulsory to do live presentation.
2. There will be three (3) parallel sessions conducted during the conference, hence, please ensure that you have upload the video into the correct virtual conference room.
3. All presenters will be given 10 min for presentation/ video presentation. It is required to prepare are recorded video with the duration of 5 to 10 minutes. The maximum size of the video will be 1 GB. The format of the video can be in mp4 or wmv file only.
4. The name of the uploaded video should follow the paper ID.
5. The video submission need to be provided by 14 September 2021.
Virtual Background 1 (Batik)
Virtual Background 2 (Red)
Virtual Background 3 (Blue)
Virtual Background 4 (Grey)
Slide Template 1
Slide Template 2
1. All manuscript must be in English language.
2. The participant is required to submit in the format of conference template.
3.You need to attach proof plagiarism report (i.e. Turnitin) less than 20%.
4. Publication theme is on Sustainable.
Dates of the Conference: 21 – 22 September 2021
Abstract Deadline: 15 July 2021
Abstract Acceptance: 15 July 2021
Full Paper Deadline: 25 July 2021
Acceptance Notification: 7 August 2021
Camera-ready Paper Deadline: 10 September 2021
Deadline for Full Paper Payment: 15 September 2021