Responsibilities of University Supervisor
- Ensure students are placed at the industrial training organization as approved by the Chair SC.
- Discuss with the Industry Supervisor concerning the training programmes and scopes.
- Facilitate and guide the students during the industrial training.
- Engage the industry and student to discuss their visit to the organization.
- Visiting the industry to monitor and evaluate the students as well as completing the University Supervisor Visit Report Form (BLI-3B) and return it to the School
- Monitoring and evaluating the online student’s log book and evaluate the final industrial training report.
- preparing the supervision and evaluation reports and providing recommendations for the Industrial training improvements.
- Establish good rapport with the industry.