Industrial training aims to elevate the students’ knowledge and skills in a specific profession of their respective fields and at the same time produce graduates who are credible, creative and proficient.
The objectives of the Industrial training are as follows:
- Enable the students to adapt to the dynamic working atmosphere;
- Apply the academic knowledge in managing workplace challenges;
- Acquire working experience and develop intellectual knowledge;
- Build effective interaction and communication capabilities at all levels;
- Promote teamwork spirit;
- Practice good ethical values and work conducts;
- Establish the University–Industry collaboration;
- Educate the students in producing related technical report.