Upon successful completion of the industrial training, the students shall be able to:
- apply the knowledge acquired at the organization;
- recognize the industry organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities within the organization;
- interact and communicate effectively at all levels;
- present critical and innovative opinions with confidence, as well as be capable of resolving problems professionally;
- demonstrate excellent ethics and integrity in their work conducts;
- work as a team player efficiently;
- deliver a comprehensive technical report.
The scopes of the industrial training include but not limited to:
- System development according to the students’ program specialization; in group or individually. The students should be involved in any of these phases: system analysis, system design, system coding, system validation and verification, system documentation and system maintenance;
- Experience in various line of work through guided tasks such as data collection, experiment sampling, computer hardware installation, maintenance and repair, system design and development, resource management and etc.;
- Exposure in management and administration aspects including acquiring overall understanding about processes and operations of a system;
- Involvement in positive activities within the organization.